Careers at Green & Co.
Unlimited Earning Potential
A business broker works 100% on commission as an independent contractor. That means that you can earn as much money as you want. It is definitely possible for a new broker to make a great income. Just as an example, our leading broker cleared six figures in his first year working as a business broker. The opportunities to grow your income are endless, and if you put in the hard work, we will do everything we can to help you reap the rewards. When you win, we win too.
At Green & Co. we operate as a true team. We all support each other and partner together often. We feel that this environment makes for not only the most successful brokers, but it also gives the highest level of service to our buyers and sellers, who deserve the very best.
We have people, systems, and processes in place so that everyone on our team can focus on exactly what they need to do: sell businesses and serve our customers.
We meet together as a team each day to share what we have been working on, our goals, and our successes. We fully believe that a positive and supportive environment creates better business brokers.
Little Competition, Lots Of Opportunity
There are only about 1,400 business brokers in Florida. Compare that to real estate agents, with fierce competition, having over 180,000 licensed agents in Florida. Since we are such a niche industry, we are not normally in direct competition with other business brokers when it comes to getting listings. We get out there and create our listing opportunities, just by speaking with business owners.
- Hold a FL Real Estate Sales Associate or Broker’s License (Required by FL Law)
- Sales experience and desire to learn new sales techniques
- Interest in the world of small business and entrepreneurship
- Experience making phone calls to potential leads
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Enjoys helping people, customer-oriented
- Desires to work in a team environment, full-time, with a drive to succeed
- This is a sales position, and is completely commission-based
- Business Brokers are considered Independent Contractors
- The average Business Broker in FL makes around $100,000 per year, but the potential for earnings is truly unlimited.
- Business Brokers work mostly Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, but the time you put in directly results to your earnings. Sometimes buyer/seller meetings and appointments must take place outside of business hours.
Best Support and Training in the Industry
We want all of our team members to be successful. In order to help our new brokers thrive, we believe that our training and mentoring programs are essential. We teach you everything you need to know to get started and to begin earning as soon as possible. Our training program is based on years of proven successful sales and customer-management practices. We also operate quite differently from any other business brokerage, and you will learn how we are able to outshine our competition, while going above and beyond for our customers.
A requirement for all of our Brokers is to have their Florida Real Estate License. So, that's the first step.
Our Green & Co. business broker training program is done completely online, with a new broker orientation via video, and after it's over, you will be prepared to hit the ground running. We provide continued mentoring and productivity coaching to all of our team members via our "90 Day Success Broker Program," and on-going mentoring and coaching, ensuring that they are as successful as possible in their careers.
If you are interested in learning more about what we do or who we are, please feel free to give us a call, drop us an email, and make an appointment to meet with us. You can also view our webinar about becoming a business broker with Green & Co. Click HERE to watch.
Alternatively, please fill out the form below and we would be happy to reach out to you.